With in this (601) Bone Grafting & Sinus Elevation Course there are many objectives, some are listed below:
- Each participant will learn step-by-step surgical procedures with different bone grafting modalities to obtain a predictable result
- Live Surgery of each bone grafting procedure will give the participant a clear understanding of that procedure
- Pre and Post-op pain medication use and antibiotic therapy will insure patient comfort.
- Understanding for participant for PRP benefits in bone grafting procedures
- When to do immediate extraction with implant placement | When to avoid implant placement | Anterior & Posterior Surgical Sites
- Understanding the benefits of the Lateral Nerve Repositioning procedure
- Understanding of different modalities for Sinus Augmentation
- Dr. James Rutkowski
- Dr. Robert Heller
- Dr. Thomas Bilski
- Dr. Jody Griffin
- Ms. Karen Fairhurst
A spacious guest room with granite countertops, soft earth tones and rich dark woods awaits your arrival at Hilton Columbus/Polaris. Stay comfortable with a 55-inch HDTV, mini-refrigerator and complimentary WiFi. Their convenient location and complimentary shuttle within a 5-mile radius make it easy to get to Columbus attractions and the airport (24 hours advance notice is requested). Take time for the Papillon Day Spa, fitness center, indoor pool and whirlpool. The Hilton Columbus/Polaris extends an exclusive offer for The Midwest Implant Institute Registrants. For MII registration, visit The Hilton Columbus/Polaris website here!
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental
professionals in identifying quality provdiers of continuing dental education.
ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors,
nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
3 days CE CREDITS: 22 (lecture CE: 22)