With in this (605) Digging Out of Problems Course there are many objectives, some are listed below:
- Identify and prevent problems before they occur
- Recognize implants (all implant manufacturers) that come to your office with a potential problem
- Interpret the difference between an “ailing" and "failing" implant
- Recognize the difference between “mucositis” and “peri-implantitis”
- Distinguish how to recognize and treat a problem during the healing period of osseointegration
- Learn the different modalities available to prolong the life of a compromised implant
- Identify grafting materials that have proven to work the best in 1-2-3 screw threads with bone loss
- Develop solid treatment planning and consultation for broken or compromised implants
- Learn implant removal with bone preservation and when to immediately place another larger implant or to graft and let heal
- Dr. Alfred "Duke" Heller
- Dr. Robert Heller
- Dr. Thomas Bilski
- Ms. Karen Fairhurst
A spacious guest room with granite countertops, soft earth tones and rich dark woods awaits your arrival at Hilton Columbus/Polaris. Stay comfortable with a 55-inch HDTV, mini-refrigerator and complimentary WiFi. Their convenient location and complimentary shuttle within a 5-mile radius make it easy to get to Columbus attractions and the airport (24 hours advance notice is requested). Take time for the Papillon Day Spa, fitness center, indoor pool and whirlpool. The Hilton Columbus/Polaris extends an exclusive offer for The Midwest Implant Institute Registrants. For MII registration, visit The Hilton Columbus/Polaris website here!
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental
professionals in identifying quality provdiers of continuing dental education.
ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors,
nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
2 day CE CREDITS: 15 (lecture CE: 15)