With in this (605) Implant Prosthetics Course there are many objectives, some are listed below:
- Basic overall understanding and facets of implementing implant dentistry, including surgical and prosthetic components
- Understanding tissue management as it relates to dental implant surgical procedures
- Understanding that implant dentistry is a prosthetic discipline with a surgical component
- Understanding of Surgical Diagnosis and Treatment Planning starting with the anticipated prosthetic result
- Understanding the basic knowledge of bone grafting procedures related to dental implants
- Understanding the role of implant dentistry in the future dental practice
- Dr. Alfred "Duke" Heller
- Dr. Robert Heller
- Dr. Thomas Bilski
- Dr. Jody Griffin
- Ms. Karen Fairhurst
A spacious guest room with granite countertops, soft earth tones and rich dark woods awaits your arrival at Hilton Columbus/Polaris. Stay comfortable with a 55-inch HDTV, mini-refrigerator and complimentary WiFi. Their convenient location and complimentary shuttle within a 5-mile radius make it easy to get to Columbus attractions and the airport (24 hours advance notice is requested). Take time for the Papillon Day Spa, fitness center, indoor pool and whirlpool. The Hilton Columbus/Polaris extends an exclusive offer for The Midwest Implant Institute Registrants. For MII registration, visit The Hilton Columbus/Polaris website here!
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental
professionals in identifying quality provdiers of continuing dental education.
ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors,
nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
2 days CE CREDITS: 16 (lecture CE: 12 Hands-on CE: 4)