With in this (603), The All-on-4/6 Pre-Surgical Course there are many objectives, some are listed below:
- Understand principles on decision making in deterring and All-on-4™ vs. All-on-6 procedure and the specifics on function, force, procedure and solution.
- Learn clinical and radiographic patient evaluation and how to assess patient factors required for treatment success and how to use this information to determine the level of treatment difficulty for individual cases and implement diagnostically-driven treatment planning
- Learn the principles, research behind the procedure, biomechanical concepts, occlusion and the benefits and risk factors related to full-arch immediate-load implant prosthesis and procedures.
- Compare and contrast treatment time, benefits, risks and success rates of conventional approaches to full-arch implant prosthesis with graftless All-on-4™/All-on-6 solutions for full-arch immediate-load implant prosthesis.
- Understand the criteria for case selection and space requirements within restorative procedures for conventional full-arch fixed-emergence implant prosthesis, fixed patient-removable prosthesis, and fixed-hybrid All-on-4™/All-on-6 prosthesis.
- Learning to gain and secure patient acceptance going through consultation and case presentation while performing an All-on-4™/All-on-6 consultation through a proven approach
- Dr. Alfred "Duke" Heller
- Dr. Robert Heller
- Dr. Thomas Bilski
- Dr. Jody Griffin
- Ms. Karen Fairhurst
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental
professionals in identifying quality provdiers of continuing dental education.
ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors,
nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
2 days CE CREDITS: 15 (lecture CE: 13 Hands-on CE: 2)