With in this (602) Digging Out of Problems Course there are many objectives, some are listed below:
- Basic overall understanding how to prevent problems before they occur.
- Understanding of how to identify implants (all implant manufactures) that come to your office with a potential problem
- Understanding how to recognize and treat a problem during the healing period of osseointergration
- Learning the different modalities available to prolong the life of a compromised implant. What grafting materials have proven to work the best in 1-2-3 screw threads with bone loss?
- Learning how to charge for treating broken or compromised implants. It is important that the treating doctor choose their words well before treatment is started
- Understanding the difference between an “ailing and failing implant.”
- Understanding the difference between “Mucositis” and “Peri-implantitis”
- Understanding how to remove an implant with the least amount of bone loss. Learning when to place another larger implant or to graft the area with best results
- Dr. Alfred "Duke" Heller
- Dr. Robert Heller
- Dr. Thomas Bilski
- Dr. Jody Griffin
- Ms. Karen Fairhurst
A spacious guest room with granite countertops, soft earth tones and rich dark woods awaits your arrival at Hilton Columbus/Polaris. Stay comfortable with a 55-inch HDTV, mini-refrigerator and complimentary WiFi. Their convenient location and complimentary shuttle within a 5-mile radius make it easy to get to Columbus attractions and the airport (24 hours advance notice is requested). Take time for the Papillon Day Spa, fitness center, indoor pool and whirlpool. The Hilton Columbus/Polaris extends an exclusive offer for The Midwest Implant Institute Registrants. For MII registration, visit The Hilton Columbus/Polaris website here!
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental
professionals in identifying quality provdiers of continuing dental education.
ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors,
nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
2 days CE CREDITS: 15 (lecture CE: 15)